Note: This product has been tested with Soya cream. It should work with other high-fat creams (at least 18%), but we can't guarantee the outcome. Your choice :)
150ml plant milk
100ml plant cream
Put the milk and cream into the freezer for 15-30 minutes first so that they are extremely cold (but not frozen). Around 4-5 celcius.
1. Pour the plant milk and soya cream in a tall mixing bowl.
2. Begin to whip the liquid with a handheld mixer on slow to medium speed for approximately 30 seconds.
You should now have a fine foam mass which is about 4 times the initial volume. If you don't reach this volume,
the milk and cream were not cold enough.
3. Stop mixing and add the contents of the bag into the whipped foam. Mix again on slow to medium for 1 minute.
Then mix at a high speed for another minute. You should now have a fine, creamy mass.
4. If you want to add your own preferences to the mix, you now can - carefully stir in with a spoon. eg. raisins, nuts, choc chips, caramel etc.
5. Put the mixture into a suitable container and close the lid. Freeze for 6-8 hours.
INGREDIENTS: powdered sugar*, glucose syrup*, inulin*, thickener: pectin, crushed vanilla* 0,7%, thickener: guar gum*, xanthan gum, locust bean gum* (* certified organic).
Trade with organic products certified by eco checkpoint DE-ÖKO-006.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy KJ:1584 KJ
Energy kcal:374 kcal
of which saturates:0,0 g
of which sugars:81,1 g
All our products are strictly palm-oil free and you'll see that most of them are organic, too :) Remember, Organic means that the ingredients aren't sprayed with pesticides and the soil they're grown in is full of natural minerals.
Review of Vego Chocolate
Veggie Gourmet imports luxury vegan products from Europe. Always the highest quality products with the purest ingredients. Stocks are usually limited - don't wait too long or you might miss out :)